Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
*** 60 Packet Option has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wellness Essentials Active is formulated to target healthy joint flexibility, mobility, and comfort, as well as maintain vitality and overall health.
Each once-daily packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored softgels (golden yellow), 3 ChondroCare tablets (white), 1 Kaprex softgel (dark green), and 1 Glucosamine Sulfate 750 tablet (off-white).Serving Size:
- Helps protect cells and maintain DNA stability with a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients.
- Provides a safer option for effective joint relief with a proprietary combination of selected plant components.
Provides broad joint health support with glucosamine, chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and other nutrients.
- Helps support healthy joints and other connective tissues by providing additional glucosamine, a naturally occurring compound in all connective tissues.
- Supports heart health, mood, and overall health with quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
- Calories - 20
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as D-glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) - 1500 mg
- Calories from Fat - 20
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - 500 mg
- Total Fat - 2 g
- Chondroitin Sulfate - 600 mg
- Cholesterol - less than 5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 12.5 mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] - 5000 IU
- Inositol - 12.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) - 90 mg
- Lycopene - 3 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 500 IU
- Zeaxanthin - 1 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 50 IU
- Lutein - 3 mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) - 60 mcg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) - 5 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) - 12.5 mg
- Proprietary Blend of:
Tetrase® [Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex†, from hops (Humulus lupulus L.)], Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract, Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea) - 350 mg
- Riboflavin - 7.5 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid] - 200 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) - 25 mg
- Natural Marine Concentrate - 2 g
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 12.5 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) - 600 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) - 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 100 mcg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) - 400 mg
- Biotin - 250 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 37.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) - 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate and zinc citrate) - 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate and selenium amino acid complex) - 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) - 1.25 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) - 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) - 25 mcg
- Potassium (from D-glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) - 120 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Other Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, water, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color).
Glucosamine Sulfate 750:
Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, ascorbic acid, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains: crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp).
Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, chondroitin sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), selenomethionine, zinc citrate, silica, copper citrate, manganese citrate, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains: crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp).
Contains: crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp).
Products included are Gluten Free.
†U.S. Patent Nos. 7,195,785; 7,205,151; 7,270,835; 7,332,185.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.