Nature's Plus Ultra Source of Life Energy Food, 90 Tabs, Item# 26504
Ultra Source of Life is the most complete dietary supplement ever developed. Vitamins, minerals, whole foods, antioxidants, enzymes, unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids, herbs fiber, and more.
Ultra Source of Life is the premier whole food based multi-vitamin and mineral supplement, with 13 essential vitamins and 11 minerals - including boron.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
- Supplies 3 mg lutein per serving for specialized support of healthy eye function.* Lutein is the antioxidant carotenoid found in greatest concentrations in the eye.
- Delivers a mega-potent 1000 mg of pure vitamin C.
- Derives its phytonutrient goodness from more than 50 whole food concentrates and extracts, including 17 fruits, 12 vegetables, 11 species of marine algae and 10 herbs.
- Incorporates Thione Complex™, a specialized complex of glutathione, N-acetyl-cysteine, selenium and grape seed extract, for maximum antioxidant support.
- Supplies 4 different types of fiber, including arabinogalactan and soluble oat bran.
- Provides Source-70, a whole food based, soluble mineral complex delivering no less then 70 highly absorbable minerals and trace elements.
- Is fortified with a unique blend of neuronutrients, including ginkgo, ginseng and lecithin.
- Supplies a complete profile of high-energy B vitamins, for peak vitality.
- Supports digestion with bromelain, betaine HCI, and a special blend of 5 key enzymes, including papain, amylase, lipase, protease and cellulase.
- Delivers unsaturated fatty acids from nature's premier source: sunflower oil and black currant seed oil.
3 tabletsServings Per Container:
30Amount Per Serving
- Calories - 20
- Total Carbohydrate - 3 g
- Dietary Fiber - 1 g
- Protein - 1 g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) - 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 1000 mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) - 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 200 IU
- Vitamin K (phylloquinone) - 80 mcg
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCI) - 25 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) - 25 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) - 40 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) - 25 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) - 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 200 mcg
- Biotin - 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 60 mg
- Calcium (as aminoate complex) - 200 mg
- Iron (as aminoate complex, ascorbate) - 18 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) - 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as aminoate complex) - 100 mg
- Zinc (as monomethionine) - 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine, aminoate complex) - 25 mcg
- Copper (as aminoate complex) - 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as aminoate complex) - 4 mg
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) - 20 mcg
- Potassium (as aminoate complex) - 50 mg
- Whole Food PhytoAlgae - 1000 mg
Proprietary complex of spirulina (Hawaiian Spirulina platensis), Phenalgin™ (Cystoseira canariensis from Canary Islands) (stand. polyphenols calc. as phlorotannins), chlorella (Bulgarian Chlorella vulgaris) (broken cell), cryptomondales (Asian), red kelp (Norwegian Palmaria palmata), brown kelp (Norwegian Laminaria digitata), ulva (Asian Ulva rigida & Ulva fasciata), red seaweed (Irish Lithothamnium calcarium), dulse (Mediterranean Rhodymenia palmata), rockweed (American Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Bee Pollen (Spanish) - 100 mg
- Sunflower Oil (supplying linoleic acid 54.1 mg, oleic acid 9.3 mg, palmitic acid 4.4 mg, stearic acid 2.2 mg) - 70 mg
- Bioflavonoids (from Citrus limon exocarp) (active flavonols, flavonones, flavones & naringen 26 mg) - 60 mg
- Food Fiber Complex - 50 mg
Proprietary Fiber Blend: apple pectin, arabinogalactan, modified citrus pectin, soluble oat bran.
- Black Currant Seed Oil - 50 mg
- Whole Food Wellness Complex - 50 mg
Whole fruit concentrates 10X: apple, apricot, banana, camu-camu (Myrciaria dubia), cranberry, orange, peach, red raspberry, strawberry, tomato; concentrates 10X: alfalfa sprout, barley grass juice, beet greens, cabbage leaf, onion bulb, parsley leaf; concentrate 4X: celery seed; standardized extracts: papaya fruit, red grape (Vitis vinifera), broccoli floret, carrot root, garlic clove; standardized concentrate: spinach leaf
- Bromelain (from pineapple fruit) (24 gelatin digesting units) - 40 mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) - 30 mg
- Inositol - 30 mg
- Quercetin (from Saphora japonica leaf) - 30 mg
- Rutin (from Saphora japonica leaf) - 25 mg
- Thione Complex™ - 25 mg
Proprietary Blend: glutathione, selenium (as selenomethionine), N-acetyl-cysteine and grape seed extract
- Whole Food Antioxidants - 25 mg
Proprietary Blend: milk thistle seed, Chinese green tea leaf (decaffeinated), turmeric rhizome, red wine (Vitis vinifera fruit concentrate) (alcohol free), pau d'arco bark
- Whole Food Amino Acid Complex (from spirulina and isolated pea protein) - providing complete profile of critical essential and non-essential amino acids: isoleucine, histidine, leucine, arginine, lysine, aspartic acid, methionine, serine, cysteine, glutamic acid, threonine, proline, phenylalanine, glycine, tryptophan, alanine, valine and tyrosine - 25 mg
- Betaine HCI (from beet molasses) - 25 mg
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) - 21 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) - 15 mg
- Hesperidin (from Citrus limon exocarp) - 10 mg
- Whole Food Enzymes - 10 mg
Proprietary Enzyme Complex: papain (papaya fruit), amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), lipase (A. oryzae), cellulase (A. niger), protease (A. oryzae)
- Neurosyn Ginkgo biloba leaf (std. ginkgo flavone-glycosides), ginseng (Panax) (std. ginsenosides), phospholipid-rich lecithin - 10 mg
- Source-70 (whole food based soluble mineral complex) - 10 mg
- Chlorophyll (from spirulina) - 7.5 mg
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) - 6 mg
- Carotenoids - 4 mg
- Lutein (active carotenoid from marigold flower extract) - 3 mg
- Eriocitrin (from Citrus limon exocarp) - 3 mg
- Boron (as citrate) - 1 mg
- Octacosanol - 200 mcg
microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, astragalus root, young barley leaf, Echinacea angustifolia root, Irish moss (Chondrus crispus), thyme leaf, ligustrum berry, schisandra fruit, rice bran and pharmaceutical glaze. Mineral aminoates are whole brown rice chelates.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
Thione Complex™ is a trademark of Thione International, Inc.
OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. U.S. Patent Nos. 3,941,818, 4,021,569 and 4,764,633
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. U.S. Patent Nos. 4,923,855 and 4,954,492.Dosage and Use:
As a dietary supplement, take three tablets once daily.Caution:
Do not take with sulfonamide since PABA interferes with the activity of the drug. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org