Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol - Life Extension - 60 Vegetarian Caps
Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, 60 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01469
I3C (indole-3-carbinol) and DIM (di-indolyl-methane)
Extracts of broccoli, watercress, and rosemary
Apigenin, a powerful plant flavonoid found in plants such as parsley and celery
Cabbage extractSupplement FactsServing Size:
1 vegetarian capsuleServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea l.) Super Concentrate Extract (plants and sprouts) [std. to 4% glucosinolates (16 mg)] - 400mg
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) - 80mg
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) 4:1 Extract (leaf) - 50mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extract (leaves) [std. to 20% diterpenic compounds (10 mg), providing carnosic acid/carnosol] - 50mg
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Extract (bark) - 50mg
- Apigenin - 25mg
- Cabbage (Brassica oleracea) extract (leaf) - 25mg
- Trans-resveratrol [also supplying glycosides (polydatin)] [from whole red grape (Vitis vinifera) and Polygonum cuspidatum (root) extract] - 20mg
- DIM (Di-indolyl-methane) - 14mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.
Contains corn.Dosage and Use:
One capsule daily for individuals weighing up to 160 pounds. Those weighing over 160 pounds, take two capsules daily.
This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.