Optimized Irvingia with Phase 3™ Calorie Control Complex, 120 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01492
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 capsulesServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Iodine (typical value naturally occurring from Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus) - 18mcg
- Chromium (as Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix) - 100mcg
- Integra-Lean® Irvingia gabonensis proprietary extract (seed) - 150mg
- Calorie Control Complex providing:
- InSea2™ [proprietary composition of demineralized polyphenols from brown seaweeds Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) and Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)] - 125mg
- TeaSlender™ Green Tea Phytosome Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Phytosome decaffeinated extract (leaf) containing standardized green tea extract bound to phosphatidylcholine (from lecithin) - 150mg
- Phase 2® Phaseolus vulgaris white kidney (bean) extract - 445mg
- Phase 3™ Sucrase Inhibitor L-Arabinose and Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix (supplying 475 mg L-arabinose and 100 mcg chromium in a food bound state) - 550mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin.
Contains soybeans and tree nuts. Contains yeast and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), wheat, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Integra-Lean® Irvingia is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,537,790. Other patents pending.
InSea2™ is a trademark of innoVactiv™
Phase 2® and Phase 3™ are used under license.Dosage and Use:
Take two capsules twice daily 15 minutes before meals. Best if taken before meals containing carbohydrates or starches, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Individuals with low blood sugar as well as individuals talking medication known to lower blood sugar should carefully monitor their blood sugar when taking this product.Note:
Due to license restrictions this product cannot be sold in Korea or France.