Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup 8 fl.oz .(236.56ml)Quantity Discount for 3
Planetary Herbals Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup™ is a combination of some of the finest botanicals in North America and China, traditionally used for supporting the respiratory system. North American classics such as elecampane, horehound, hyssop, and mullein are combined with loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon from Chinese herbalism. In addition, other herbs, including North America's renowned wintertime treasure, echinacea, are added to support internal defenses. The syrup is specially prepared from both fresh and dry herbs, utilizing a multi-step extraction process, designed to capture the essence of each botanical. The quality of this formulation, together with the care that goes into its preparation, provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
- Stimulates your own immune system response
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Supports free, easy breathing
- Supports naturally clear sinuses
Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup is a combination of some of the finest botanicals used in North American and Chinese herbalism to support the respiratory system. The formulation offers soothing, demulcent herbs in conjunction with botanicals traditionally used to tonify the lungs. The care that goes into its preparation provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
Once you experience Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you'll always want to have it in your home's herbal supplement cabinet. This delicious syrup combines a cold infusion of wild cherry bark, a decoction of other roots, barks and seeds, and a hot infusion of leaves and flowers. The result: a formulation that preserves the essential oils and concentrated herbal extracts. When you try Planetary Herbals Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you'll experience the difference made by the personal touch and traditional care that go into each step of its creation.Traditional Botanicals for Respiratory Support
The ingredients in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup reflect the botanical experience of traditional cultures in North America and Asia.
- Soothing wild cherry bark is well-known for respiratory support in winter. It is combined with additional North American classic herbs such as elecampane, horehound, hyssop, and mullein.
- Traditional botanicals from Chinese herbalism include loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon.
- Echinacea, North America's renowned wintertime treasure, is added to support internal defenses.
Most of the herbs in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup are custom wildcrafted in different parts of North America by experienced herbalists. The syrup is made by a multi-step extraction process, which ensures that the most valuable components of each herb are fully extracted into the syrup base. This extraction process is designed to capture the essence of each botanical.Clinically Derived Formula from Michael Tierra
Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark was formulated by renowned herbalist Michael Tierra, L.Ac, O.M.D. Planetary Herbals is committed to developing clinically derived, experiential formulas - so you can be assured of obtaining the benefits you are seeking from a herbal product.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 Tablespoon (approx. 15 ml)Amount per Serving - % DV
- Calories - 50
- Proprietary Extract Blend: Yerba Santa Leaf, Osha Root, Elecampane Root, Elecampane Flower, Grindelia Bud, Echinacea purpurea Root, Black Cherry Bark, Horehound Leaf, Hyssop Aerial Parts, Platycodon Root, Marshmallow Root, Apricot Seed, Mullein Leaf, Licorice Root, Stinging Nettle Leaf, White Pine Bark, Angelica Root, Loquat Leaf, and Zhejiang Fritillary Bulb - 15ml
Ingredients: honey, grain alcohol (25% by volume), and purified water.Dosage and Use:
Take every 2 hours as needed: Adults: 1 Tablespoon (approx. 15 ml), Children: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 5 ml), Toddlers: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 2.5 ml). Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.Caution:
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products. Not for use by children under 1 year of age.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.