~ Nov 08 Apple Stem Cells Offer Hope For Aging and Damaged Skin - References
1. Barthel R, Aberdam D. Epidermal stem cells. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2005 Jul;19(4):405-13.
2. Aberdam D. Epidermal stem cell fate: what can we learn from embryonic stem cells? Cell Tissue Res. 2008 Jan;331(1):103-7.
3. Blanpain C, Fuchs E. Epidermal stem cells of the skin. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol. 2006;22:339-73.
4. Byrne ME, Kidner CA, Martienssen RA. Plant stem cells: divergent pathways and common themes in shoots and roots. Curr Opin Genet Dev. 2003 Oct;13(5):551-7.
5. Schmid D, Schurch P, Belser E, Z眉lli F. Plant Stem Extract for Cell Longevity of Skin and Hair. SOFW Journal. 2008;134(5):30-5.
6. Herve C, de Franco PO, Groisillier A, Tonon T, Boyen C. New members of the glutathione transferase family discovered in red and brown algae. Biochem J. 2008 Jun 15;412(3):535-44.
7. Price RD, Berry MG, Navsaria HA. Hyaluronic acid: the scientific and clinical evidence. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007;60(10):1110-9.
8. Ojo OO, Ladeji O, Nadro MS. Studies of the antioxidative effects of green and black tea (Camellia sinensis) extracts in rats. J Med Food. 2007 Jun;10(2):345-9.
9. McKay DL, Blumberg JB. A review of the bioactivity of South African herbal teas: rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) and honeybush (Cyclopia intermedia). Phytother Res. 2007 Jan;21(1):1-16.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.