Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
*** 60 Packet Option has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wellness Essentials is formulated to support immune and nervous system health, as well as maintain vitality and overall health.
Each once-daily packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored softgels (golden yellow), and 1 D3 1000 tablet (white).Serving Size:
- Helps protect cells and maintain DNA stability with a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients.
- Supports immune and neurological health with 1500 IU of vitamin D3--the most bioactive form of supplemental vitamin D.
- Supports heart health, mood, and overall health with quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
- Calories - 20
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 12.5 mg
- Calories from Fat - 20
- Inositol - 12.5 mg
- Total Fat - 2 g
- Lycopene - 3 mg
- Cholesterol - less than 5 mg
- Zeaxanthin - 1 mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] - 5000 IU
- Lutein - 3 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) - 60 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) - 5 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 1500 IU
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid] - 200 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 50 IU
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate - 2 g
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) - 60 mcg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) - 600 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) - 12.5 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) - 400 mg
- Riboflavin - 7.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) - 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 12.5 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) - 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 100 mcg
- Biotin - 250 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 37.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) - 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) - 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) - 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) - 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) - 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) - 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
Contains: fish (herring, sardine, anchovy).
Products included are Gluten Free.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.