Metagenics Wellness Essentials® Optimal Nutritional Support For Women in Convenient Packets, 30 Once-Daily Packets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
*** 60 Packet Option has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wellness Essentials for Women is a combination of specialized nutritional formulas packaged together to provide comprehensive nutritional support and convenience for women in a single dose packet.Each once-daily packet contains: 2 PhytoMulti with Iron tablets (green), 2 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored softgels (golden yellow), and 2 Cal Apatite 1000 tablets (white).Serving Size:
- Calories - 20
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate† (MCHC) - 2000 mg
- Calories from Fat - 20
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 25 mg
- Total Fat2 gInositol - 25 mg
- Cholesterol - less than 5 mg
- Lycopene - 6 mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] - 10,000 IU
- Zeaxanthin - 2 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) - 120 mg
- Lutein - 6 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 1000 IU
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) - 10 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 100 IU
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid] 400 mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) - 120 mcg
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate - 2 g
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) - 25 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) - 600 mg
- Riboflavin - 15 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) - 400 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) - 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) - 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 200 mcg
- Biotin - 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 75 mg
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) - 674 mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate) - 18 mg
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) - 406 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) - 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) - 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) - 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) - 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) - 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) - 50 mcg
PhytoMulti with Iron:, EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored:, Cal Apatite 1000:, Microcrystalline cellulose, Marine lipid concentrate [fish (herring, sardine, anchovy) oil], cellulose, gelatin, croscarmellose sodium, glycerin, silica, purified water, stearic acid (vegetable), natural lemon flavor, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), mixed tocopherols, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose), rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate
Contains: fish (herring, sardine, anchovy).
Products included are Gluten Free.
†Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occuring growth factors.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.CAUTION: If taking medication--including blood thinning medication--consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.