Metagenics Wellness Essentials® Advanced Nutritional Support for Preconception through Nursing, 30 Once-Daily Packets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
*** 60 Packet Option has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wellness Essentials Pregnancy is formulated to provide comprehensive nutritional support for preconception through nursing.
Each once-daily packet contains: 2 Advanced Prenatal tablets, 1 Choline softgel, 2 EPA-DHA 720™ softgels, and 2 Calcium/Magnesium tablets.Serving Size:
- Provides a science-based combination of vitamins and minerals, incorporating 1 mg of folate and an array of antioxidants that reflect the latest research in prenatal nutrition.
- Supports fetal brain development with additional choline, an essential nutrient.
- Supports fetal development, heart health, mood, and overall health with omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
- Promotes healthy bone density and may also support muscle relaxation, ease nighttime limb movement, and ease pregnancy-associated leg cramps with calcium/magnesium.
2 Advanced Prenatal tablets (green), 2 Calcium/Magnesium tablets (white), 1 Choline softgel (opaque brown), and 2 EPA-DHA 720 softgels (yellow).
- Calories - 20
- Inositol - 50 mg
- Calories from Fat - 25
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 200 mg
- Total Fat - 2.5 g
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate - 2.8 g
- Cholesterol - 5 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) - 860 mg
- Vitamin A (4000 IU as mixed carotenoids and 1500 IU as retinyl palmitate) - 5500 IU
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) - 580 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate) - 500 mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 80 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) - 500 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) - 90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) - 3.4 mg
- Riboflavin - 3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) - 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 20 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) - 1000 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 120 mcg
- Biotin - 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) - 400 mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate) - 30 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) - 175 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) - 300 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate) - 25 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) - 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) - 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate) - 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate) - 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) - 25 mcg
Advanced Prenatal, Calcium/Magnesium, Choline, EPA-DHA 720 - Containing: Microcrystalline cellulose, Soybean oil, Marine lipid concetrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], croscarmellose sodium, gelatin, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), sorbitol, silica, glycerin, purified water, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose), water, natural lemon flavor, beeswax, natural tocopherols, lecithin (soy), rosemary extract, carob powder (color), ascorbyl palmitate
Contains: fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel).
Products included are Gluten Free.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
CAUTION: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication--including blood thinning medications--consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.