Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
*** 60 Packet Option has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Wellness Essentials Men's Vitality is formulated to target vitality and libido, as well as support masculine functions and maintain overall health.
Each once-daily packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), 1 Testralin tablet (green), 1 Zinc A.G. tablet (cream), and 1 HisSynergy tablet (brown).Serving Size:
- Helps protect cells and maintain DNA stability with a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients.
- Supports libido and healthy sexual function with tribulus fruit, ashwagandha root, and cowage seed.
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, hormone balance, and prostate health with key nutrients, herbs, and phytonutrients.
- Supports heart health, mood, and overall health with quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
- Calories - 20
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) Fruit 10:1 Extract (containing saponins) - 500 mg
- Calories from Fat - 20
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides) - 400 mg
- Total Fat - 2 g
- Cowage (Mucuna pruriens) Seed 10:1 Extract (containing naturally occurring levodopa) - 100 mg
- Cholesterol - less than 5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 12.5 mg
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] - 5000 IU
- Inositol - 12.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) - 60 mg
- Lycopene - 8 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 875 IU
- Zeaxanthin - 1 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 50 IU
- Lutein - 3 mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) - 60 mcg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) - 5 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) - 12.5 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid] - 200 mg
- Riboflavin - 7.5 mg
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate - 2 g
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) - 25 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) - 600 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 37.5 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) - 400 mg
- Folate (as folic acid and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) - 600 mcg
- Soybean Concentrate† - 62.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 115 mcg
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) - 25 mg
- Biotin - 250 mcg
- Phytosterols (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols) - 50 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 37.5 mg
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 125 mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)] - 25 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) - 75 mcg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract Decaffeinated [standardized to 60% catechins (100 mg) and 40% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (66.5 mg)] - 170 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 20 mg
- Oleanolic Acid [from olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract] - 5 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) - 10 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (75 mg) curcuminoids] - 79 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate and selenomethionine) - 150 mcg
- Betaine (as betaine HCl) - 37.5 mg
- Copper (as copper citrate) - 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) - 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) - 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Ingredients: Decaffeinated†† green tea leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), lycopene, betaine HCI, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, pyridoxine HCI, cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, folic acid, methylcobalamine, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin). Contains: soy.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Zinc A. G.:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains: fish (herring, sardine, anchovy).
Products included are Gluten Free.
†Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.