Metagenics UltraInflamX® Nutritional Support for the Conditions Associated with IBD - 22.71 oz. (644g) Powder Container
Recommendations: Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops into eight ounces of chilled water or juice.Chocolate Orange, Tropical Mango, and Pineapple Banana Flavors
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (52g)
UltraInflamX is a patented, pleasant-tasting, easily digested medical food that provides nutritional support for:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Crohn's disease
Can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination, GI Restoration, or anti-inflammatory lifestyle program.
Supports Phase II detoxification,gastrointestinal mucosa integrity, and reduction of damaging free-radicalgeneration.
Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids, and the phytonutrients rutin, curcuminoids, and quercetin to nutritionally support healthy essential fatty acid metabolism.
Provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value
Supplies high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.
Provides agood source of antioxidants with a high ORAC†† value of 17,108.
Comes with a Quick-Start guide and a more comprehensive Patient guide for complete program guidelines.
Available in delicious Original, Chocolate Orange, Tropical Mango, and Pineapple Banana flavors.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (ORIGINAL SPICE FLAVOR):
- Calories 200
- Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat†
- Trans Fat
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate) 430mg
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Protein 15g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 2,500 IU
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 2,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate) 300mg
- Iron 1.4mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 45 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 100 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 2mg
- Riboflavin 2mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 35mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 80mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3mcg
- Biotin 150mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 5mg
- Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate) 430mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 280mg
- Zinc (as zincgluconate) 13mg
- Copper (as coppergluconate) 1mg
- Manganese 3mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)†† 60mcg
- L-Glutamine 750mg
- L-Threonine 34mg
- L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 770mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) [standardized to 95% (300mg) curcuminoids] 316mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 200mg
- D-Limonene 100mg
- Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale) [standardized to 5% (5mg) total pungent compounds] 100mg
- Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice bran, rice syrup solids, fructose, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, olive oil, silica, xanthan, carrageenan, and cellulosegum.
† Saturated fat contributed by the beneficial fat medium chain triglycerides which have recognized health benefits.
†† ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of Interhealth, Inc. ORAC Value is a measure of antioxidant potential.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.