Metagenics UltraFlora™ Immune Boost (Ultra Flora Plus®), 30 Capsules - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.Daily Probiotic Support for Nasal, Sinus & Respiratory Health
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Recommendations: Take one capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Ultra Flora is a patented† probiotic formula that provides highly viable, pure strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis along with supportive factors.This product is non-GMO, vegetarian, dairy, and gluten free.
A 50:50 Blend of 1 billion live organisms唵
- Lactobacillus paracasei 8700:2
- actobacillus plantarum HEAL9
Other Ingredients: Starch, capsule (hypromellose, At date of expiration gellan gum), and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
* Designed to provide intestinal and digestive support on multiple levels.
* Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and support healthy immune function.
* Provides the valuable Probio-Protein® factor, a concentrate of immunoglobulin proteins (antibodies) from whey to help maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
* Provides the valuable Probio-Saccharide® factor, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), an excellent food source for beneficial bacteria that helps to promote their growth in the intestine.
* Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
* Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
* The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
This product is refrigerated.
† U.S. Patent Nos. 5,744,134; 6,241,983; 5,531,989; 5,531,988
†† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
††† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.