Metagenics Tran-Q Herbal Formula to Promote Inner Peace (Formerly TCB 12), 180 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Two tablets two to three times daily.
Suitable for vegetarians
Tran-Q† has been traditionally used to maintain a calm spirit, relax the body, and quiet the heart. According to traditional Chinese herbology, a sustained intense emotional state causes a disharmony between liver and heart energy resulting in nervousness and mild mood changes.
* The herbs in this formula are thought to help balance the flow of energy through the heart by helping to purge the trapped or stagnant energy within the heart and liver channels.
* Helps to promote normal relaxation and a sense of well-being.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
A 4:1†† proprietary extract of: 1,000mg
- Polygala Root (Polygala tenuifolia)
- Biota Seed (Biota orientalis)
- Platycodon Root (Platycodon grandiflorum)
- Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia glutinosa)
- Tangerine Peel (Citrus reticulata)
- Jujube Fruit (Zizyphus spinosa)
- Chinese Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis)
- Jobs Tears Seed (Coix lachryma-jobi)
- Poria Fungus (Poria cocos)
- Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome (Atractylodes macrocephala)
- Gardenia Fruit (Gardenia jasminoides)
† Known traditionally as dìng zhì wán.
†† Equivalent to 4,000mg of raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.