Metagenics Thyrosol Thyroid Support Formula, 90 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily with food.
Thyrosol is an exciting multi-faceted formula featuring targeted nutrients that promote healthy thyroid function. Many aspects of health, including body composition, energy level, and cognitive function are impacted by thyroid hormone activity.
* Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.
* Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress.
* Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).
* May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of thyroid hormone-responsive genes.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 3,000 IU
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Riboflavin 3mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 4.5mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 76mcg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 10mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 150mcg
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.