Metagenics Testralin Supports Testosterone Balance, 60 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Take two tablets daily with a meal.
Testralin is designed for men aged 40 and beyond to support healthy testosterone and estrogen balance and help maintain male reproductive health. This powerful formula provides significant levels of 14 key ingredients--including green tea, flax lignans, and plant sterols--to promote healthy levels of testosterone, while helping to inhibit levels of certain testosterone and estrogen metabolites.
* Provides phytonutrients known to inhibit aromatase--an enzyme that converts androgen to estrogen.
* Targets estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting balanced methylation and excretion of estrogen metabolites.
* Addresses prostate health by providing phytonutrients known to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
* Provides powerful antioxidant protection to support the health of hormone-sensitive tissues.
* Provides standardized levels of flax lignans equal to 1 Tbsp of flaxseed daily.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 750 IU
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 30mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200mcg
- Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride) 75mg
- Lycopene 10mg
- Soybean Concentrate* 125mg
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) 50mg
- Phytosterols (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols) 100mg
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 250mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)] 50mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract Decaffeinated (Camellia sinensis) [standardized to 60% catechins (200mg) and 40% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (133mg)] 340mg
- Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea) 10mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) [standardized to 95% (150 mg) curcuminoids] 158mg
* Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.