Metagenics Serenagen "Stressed and Wired", Traditional Heart Calming Herbal Formula, 180 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Two tablets two to three times daily.
Suitable for vegetarians
Serenagen† is a classic, comprehensive herbal stress management formula targeting individuals who are "stressed and wired". It has been used throughout China since the Yuan Dynasty (1279-1368 A.D.). According to traditional Chinese herbology, living a demanding, hectic lifestyle deeply influences mood, mental function, cognitive processes, the cardiovascular system, the liver, and tolerance to change.
* Expertly designed to help maintain equilibrium between body systems and promote a sense of inner calm.
* Provides herbal support for those who may be overworked, sleep too little, have exhausted physical reserves, and/or have difficulty resting.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
A 4:1†† proprietary extract of: 1,000mg
- Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia glutinosa)
- Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra chinensis)
- Jujube Fruit (Zizyphus spinosa)
- Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis)
- Chinese Asparagus Root (Asparagus cochinchinensis)
- Ophiopogon Root (Ophiopogon japonicus)
- Scrophularia Root (Scrophularia ningpoensis)
- Asian Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)
- Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza)
- Poria Fungus (Wolfiporia cocos)
- Polygala Root (Polygala tenuifolia)
- Platycodon Root (Platycodon grandiflorum)
† Known traditionally as tiān wang bŭ xīn dān.
†† Equivalent to 4,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.