Metagenics Ostera Promotes Healthy Bone Remodeling in Postmenopausal Women, 60 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ostera, in combination with a Mediterranean-style, low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise, has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to beneficially influence key biomarkers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.
* Features berberine and selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) derived from hops—reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA)—which target metabolic processes related to bone health.
* Provides Vitamin K, a key vitamin in the metabolism of bone proteins crucial to bone integrity.
* Supplies Vitamin D, associated with bone formation and bone mineralization.
* All-natural formula without serious adverse effects.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 500mcg
- Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract) 90mg
- Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract,
- Humulus lupulus L.) 370mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Warning: Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if taking cyclosporine or anticoagulant medication.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.