Neurosol - Metagenics (60 Softgels)
Neurosol Peripheral Nerve Support, Metagenics
Recommendations: One softgel three times daily with meals.
Form: 60 Softgels
Neurosol is a unique, all-in-one combination of nutrients that directly supports peripheral nerve function.
* Promotes healthy nerve conduction, blood flow to the nerves, and nerve tissue integrity by featuring gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
* Delivers the added benefits of vitamin C in the form of Ultra Potent-C? to synergistically enhance the effectiveness of GLA and, along with beta-carotene, protect delicate nerve tissue from oxidation.
* Supplies potent levels of folate and vitamins B12 and B6 to support methylation and homocysteine metabolism to support nervous system function.
EACH SOFTGEL SUPPLIES:
- Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) (from borage seed oil) 160 mg
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 2,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C††) 133 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Folate (as 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 267 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 167 mcg
- Intrinsic Factor (porcine) 6.7 mg
†† Ultra Potent-C* is a patented form of vitamin C: U.S. Patent #5,626,883.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.