Metagenics Multigenics® Intensive Care Formula Superb Nutrient Bioavailability, 180 Tablet Bottle
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Four to eight tablets daily with meals.
Multigenics Intensive Care Formula features the same high quality ingredients found in Multigenics®, but is designed for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. This intensive formula:
* Provides 400 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.
* Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients.
* Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
* Features ActiFolate®, a proprietary blend of active folates that is ideal for people whose folate status may be impacted by genetic variation.
* Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
EIGHT TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Vitamin A [15% (1,500 IU) as retinyl acetate and 85% (8,500 IU) as beta-carotene†] 10,000 IU
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,200mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 30mg
- Riboflavin 34mg
- Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide) 420mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 200mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 40mg
- Folate†† (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†††, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200mcg
- Biotin 200mcg
- Betaine Hydrochloride 175mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 125mg
- Inositol 120mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 50mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, MCHC*, and calcium glycinate) 500mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate**, citrate) 250mg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 99mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate**) 10mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC) 115mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate) 200mcg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 100mcg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39mcg
- L-Glutamine 100mg
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 25mg
- Alpha-Carotene 194mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 55mcg
- Zeaxanthin 27mcg
- Lutein 27mcg
- Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols) 134mcg
- SOD Precursor Blend:
- Copper (as copper lysinate)
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate, histidinate)
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate)
† From Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† Featuring ActiFolate®, a proprietary blend of active folates.
††† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
* Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
** As MetaMag™, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Iron Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.