Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron - Metagenics (180 Tablets) - TwinPak
Metagenics Multigenics® without Iron Optimum Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Formula, 180 Tablets without Iron - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Up to six tablets daily with meals.
Multigenics without Iron is the same comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula as Multigenics®, but without iron. This formula is designed for individuals who may already be receiving adequate levels of dietary iron.
SIX TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Vitamin A [15% (1,500 IU) as retinyl acetate and 85% (8,500 IU) as beta-carotene†] 10,000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 20 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,200mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 420mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride 325mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 200mg
- Inositol 188mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 200mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 40mg
- Riboflavin 34mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 30mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200mcg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate††, citrate) 250mg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 99mg
- Zinc (as zinc aspartate) 20mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 1mg
- Copper (as copper lysinate†††) 2mg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate†††) 200mcg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 100mcg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39mcg
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 25mg
- Alpha-Carotene 162mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 43mcg
- Zeaxanthin 23mcg
- Lutein 23mcg
- Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols) 67mg
† From Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† As MetaMag®, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
††† Mineral amino acid chelates: Albion®.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.