Metagenics Multigenics® Chewable All Natural, Delicious Orange Flavor, 90 Tablets - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Children two to four years: One tablet daily.
Children four to seven years: One to two tablets daily.
Children over seven: Three tablets daily.
Multigenics Chewable is a high quality multiple vitamin and mineral supplement with excellent nutrient bioavailability designed especially for children or for those adults who prefer a chewable tablet.
* Provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health in a delicious chewable form.
* Delivers highly absorbable amino acid chelates, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection.
* Contains Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin A [50% (1,250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1,250 IU) as beta-carotene†] 2,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 1.4mg
- Riboflavin 1.6mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.4mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 300mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg
- Biotin 38mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 10mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate) 15mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate††) 2mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 70mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, ascorbate) 15mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2mg
- Copper (as copper lysinate††) 100mcg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 200mcg
- Quercetin (as quecetin dihydrate) 2mg
- Alpha-Carotene 13mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 4mcg
- Zeaxanthin 2mcg
- Lutein 2mcg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, natural flavors, licorice extract, guar gum, malic acid, and citric acid.
† From Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Iron Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.