Metagenics MetalloClear™ Support for Heavy Metal Metabolism, 180 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Three tablets twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
MetalloClear is a novel formula designed to naturally enhance the body's clearance of specific heavy metals that can negatively impact health and vitality. Based on exciting new research,* it offers specialized nutritional support designed to enhance liver detoxification activities.
* Up-regulates the genetic expression of metallothionein, an important protein that binds to metals in cells and facilitates their elimination.
* Supports the metabolism of specific heavy metals, but does not facilitate the excretion of certain healthful minerals such as calcium, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
* Has no reported serious adverse effects, unlike some other approaches.
THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5mg
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Aerial Part Extract 150mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (150mg) curcuminoids] 158mg
- Proprietary Blend of Hops (Humulus lupulus) and Luduxin® † 2,645mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polythelene glycol, and carrageenan).
†Luduxin® consists of reduced-iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus) and magnesium salt produced via a proprietary process.
*Based on clinical evaluations at the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM—the clinical research arm of Metagenics.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if taking anticoagulants.
If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.