Metagenics Meta I 3 C® Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism, 180 Capsules
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Suitable for vegetarians
Meta I 3 C features indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity. I3C is a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
* Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of the beneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone.
* Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, and xenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in their metabolism and excretion.
* May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns.
* Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
* Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and packaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that help to ensure potency.
EACH CAPSULE† SUPPLIES:
Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis) [standardized to 11% (5.5 mg) carnosic acid derivatives] 50mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, and silica.