Metagenics Kaprex® AI Selective Kinase Response Modulators for Balanced Immune Function, 90 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One softgel two times daily.
Kaprex AI targets underlying issues--such as eicosanoid, cytokine, and white blood cell activity and vitamin D levels--that have been associated with minor pain and immune system response. Healthy immune system function and eicosanoid balance are important to maintaining healthy tissues of the joints, skin, digestive system, and nearly every other organ and system in the body.
* Provides an exclusive Selective Kinase Response Modulator (SKRM) derived from hops--tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids (THIAA--to support healthy immune function.
* Features a specialized blend of vitamin D, zinc, and selenium for additional immune support.
* Developed through the ExpresSyn™ Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
EACH SOFTGEL SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Tetrase™ (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex, from hops) (Humulus lupulus L.) 265mg
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin (soy), beeswax, and sodium copper chlorophyllin.
Warning: Do not use if taking anticoagulants. If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.