Metagenics Kaprex® Selective Kinase Response Modulators for Worry-Free Joint Relief, 60 Softgels
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One softgel two times daily.New & Improved
Kaprex provides a safer option for effective joint relief. This proprietary combination of selected plant components influences kinase signaling and the formation of certain substances that are associated with minor pain. Clinical testing suggests that Kaprex may offer a high degree of predicted cardiovascular, gastric, renal, and liver safety.
* Provides effective joint relief that is worry-free.
* Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells.
* Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to modulate kinase activity in favor of good health.
* The ingredient synergy of Tetrase™, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness.
* Developed through the ExpresSyn™ Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
EACH SOFTGEL SUPPLIES:
A proprietary blend of: 350mg
- Tetrase™, (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids, from hops) (Humulus lupulus L.)
- Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea)
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil (soy), gelatin, glycerin, lecithin (soy), beeswax (color), and sodium copper chlorophyllin. Contains: soy.
Warning: Do not use if you are taking anticoagulants. If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.