Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One softgel three times daily before meals.
Intesol features herbs noted for their antispasmodic and carminative effects which may provide comforting relief of gastrointestinal disturbances.
* Helps to relax intestinal smooth muscle for relief of occasional intestinal discomfort.
* Supports healthy colonic motility and relieves symptoms of occasional indigestion.
* Delivers the profound anti-spasmodic and carminative benefits of pure grade peppermint oil.
* Promotes relaxation and helps to relieve stress by featuring lavender and chamomile.
* Enteric-coated capsules allow targeted delivery of the actives to the intestines, not the stomach, for maximum effectiveness.
EACH SOFTGEL SUPPLIES:
Suitable for vegetarians if removed from softgel.
- Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita) [standardized to 2.5%-5.5% (6.25-13.75 mg) apigenin glycosides*] 250mg
- Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha x piperita) [supplies a minimum of 50% (100mg) total menthol**] 0.22ml (200mg)
- English Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) 0.02 ml (20mg)
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 0.15mg
* Calculated as apigenin-7-glucoside by HPLC.
** Total menthol comprised of L-menthol, L-menthyl acetate, neomenthol, and neoisomenthol.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.