Inflavonoid Intensive Care - Metagenics (120 Capsules)
Metagenics Inflavonoid Intensive Care® Standardized Herbal Relief for Minor Pain, 120 Capsules
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Two tablets three times daily. May use two tablets every two hours as needed.
Suitable for vegetarians
Inflavonoid Intensive Care provides the same great ingredients and benefits as original Inflavonoid®, but with added support for those who want a more aggressive approach. To maximize the benefits of this unique formulation, Inflavonoid Intensive Care:
- Features an extract of boswellia, as well as turmeric and ginger; all premium quality and standardized to key compounds to ensure effectiveness, reproducibility, and consistent results.
- Provides cayenne, an herb that has long been prized for its many health benefits such as the relief of minor pain, which complements the activity of the other herbs.
- Offers added antioxidant support from quercetin.
- Provides excellent muscle tissue support and relief of minor pain following intense exercise or "weekend warrior" syndrome.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex [Standardized to 50% (100mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids] 200mg
- Quercetin 100mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg
- Boswellia Gum Extract (Boswellia serrata) [Standardized to 70% (280mg) boswellia acids] 400mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) [Standardized tp 95% (285mg) curcuminoids] 300mg
- Ginger Rhizome Extract (Zingiber officinale) [Standardized to 5% (10mg) gingerols] 200mg
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum annuum) 50mg
U.S. Patent No. 6,534,086.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.