Metagenics Hemagenics Nutritional Support for Red Blood Cell Formation, 180 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One tablet daily.
Suitable for vegetarians
Hemagenics is a highly specialized hematinic formula comprised of highly absorbable iron, succinic acid, glycine, folic acid, and vitamins B6 and B12.
* Supports the formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells.
* Provides iron as a mineral amino acid chelate that is designed to be non-constipating in most individuals.
* Features ActiFolate™, a proprietary blend of active folates that includes 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, and folic acid for greater bioavailability.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Iron (as iron glycinate†) 29mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5mg
- Folate†† (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†††, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 600mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 350 mcg
- Succinic Acid 100mg
- Glycine 100mg
- Copper (as copper glycinate†) 1mg
† Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
†† Featuring ActiFolate™, a proprietary blend of active folates.
††† As Metafolin™ U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Iron Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.