Metagenics GinkgoRose Herbal Support for Healthy Brain Function, 60 Tablets - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One tablet two to three times daily between meals.
Suitable for vegetarians
GinkgoRose is a formula designed to support healthy brain function by combining Ginkgo biloba with a unique extract of rosemary leaf.
* Features a premium extract of Ginkgo biloba standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, levels consistent with human clinical trials.
* Supports memory, alertness, and mental sharpness.
* Promotes healthy cerebral circulation, which is important for the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients.
* Provides antioxidant support to help protect delicate neuronal cells and other tissues.
* Ginko biloba may support behavioral adaption under stressful conditions and may enhance learning performance.
* Contains a potent rosemary leaf extract standardized to contain 6% carnosic acid, the primary compound responsible for rosemarys antioxidant activity.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) [standardized to 6% (7.5 mg) carnosic acid] 250mg
- Ginkgo Leaf Extract (Ginkgo biloba) [standardized to 24% (14.4 mg) ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% (3.6 mg) terpene lactones] 80mg
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.