Fem Premenstrual - Metagenics (60 Tablets) - TwinPak
Metagenics Fem Premenstrual Premenstrual Support Formula, 60 Tablets - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Six tablets daily for 10 days prior to menstruation.
Suitable for vegetarians
Fem Premenstrual is a unique blend of nutrients in combination with a time-honored traditional Chinese formula designed to relieve common symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle.
* Supports liver involvement in hormone metabolism and balance, and the adrenal glands? adaptive response.
* Provides support to metabolic pathways involved in hormone metabolism and muscular contraction and relaxation.
* Features the most widely used traditional Chinese herbal formula known as Rambling Powder (traditionally referred to as xiao yao san), recommended by clinicians worldwide to promote a healthy premenstrual phase.
SIX TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Taurine 300mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, bis-glycinate†) 200mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 176mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 176mg
A 5:1 herbal extract blend of: 2,000mg
- Bupleurum Root (Bupleurum chinense)
- Chinese Peony Root (Paeonia lactiflora)
- Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis)
- Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Root (Atractylodes macrocephala)
- Poria Sclerotium (Poria cocos)
- Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
- Chinese Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis)
- Chinese Mint Leaf (Mentha haplocalyx)
† As MetaMag™, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.