Metagenics Cal Apatite® Bone Builder® Chewable Complete Bone Nutrition in a Chewable Tablet, 90 Chewable Tablets - 3 Bottle Tri-Pak (3 Month Supply)
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Children age 2 to adults take three tablets daily or as directed.
Natural Chocolate Flavor, Premium Quality MCHC with Magnesium & Vitamin D
Cal Apatite® Bone Builder® Chewable provides excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound that provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by more than 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. This well-rounded formula is designed to support bone mineral density and also features vitamin D and additional magnesium for enhanced bone health support.
* Provides mineral amino acid chelates designed for enhanced absorption and intestinal tolerance.
* Perfect choice for individuals who do not like to swallow tablets and capsules.
* Great tasting Natural Chocolate flavor.
THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† 750mg
- Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 300mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 189mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 75 IU
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate††) 75mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†††) 6mg
- Copper (as copper glycinate†††) 750mcg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate†††) 750mcg
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
†† As MetaMag, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate: Albion®.
††† Mineral amino acid chelates: Albion®.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.