Metagenics Cal Apatite Bone Builder® Complete Bone Nutrition, 270 Tablets - TwinPak
Recommendations: Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cal Apatite Bone Builder® is complete bone nutrition featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, and organic factors that naturally comprise raw bone. The MCHC in Cal Apatite Bone Builder is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors. Calcium, along with regular excercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 626mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 398mg
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† 1,500mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.