Metagenics Andrographis Plus Aggressive Herbal Immune Support, 90 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Take two tablets every two hours for 12 hours with unchilled water. Then take one tablet three times daily between meals for five days.Now with twice the Andrographis
Andrographis Plus combines a proprietary blend of Ayurvedic and Asian herbs designed to promote healthy immune function.
* Now with twice the Andrographis!
* Provides Andrographis paniculata, an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic formulas for supporting upper respiratory, liver, and immune system health.
* Provides amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), a vitamin C-rich fruit, which supplies antioxidant and revitalizing properties.
* Provides a specialized preparation of herbs, including mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung health.
* May encourage a positive immune response.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Andrographis Leaf Extract (Andrographis paniculata) (standardized to 2.5%* [10 mg] andrographolides) 400mg
- Amla Fruit 4:1 Extract (Emblica officinalis) (containing tannins) 400mg
- A 5:1** proprietary herbal extract blend of: 400mg
- Adenophora Root (Adenophora tetraphylla)
- Apricot Seed (Prunus armeniaca)
- White Mulberry Leaf (Morus alba)
- Gardenia Fruit (Gardenia jasminoides)
- Soybean (Glycine max)
- Zhejiang Fritillaria Bulb (Fritillaria thunbergii)
- Pear Fruit (Pyrus pyri)
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
* As part of 10% full spectrum andrographolides.
** Equivalent to 2,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.