Metagenics Acute Phase, 9 Packet Container - TwinPak
Recommendations: Take one packet three times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Muscle tissue support. Featuring premium-grade proteolytic enzymes, targeted herbal extracts, and essential minerals.
ONE PACKET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg
- Calcium (as calcium lactate) 50mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100mg
- Boswellia Gum Extract (Boswellia serrata) [standardized to 70% (280mg) boswellic acids] 400mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) [standardized to 95% (285 mg) curcuminoids] 300mg
- Ginger Rhizome Extract (Zingiber officinale) [standardized to 5% (10 mg) gingerols] 200mg
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum frutescens L.) 50mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 50% (100mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids] 200mg
- Quercetin 100mg
- Chymotrypsin not less than 12,000 USP units
- Trypsin not less than 12,000 USP units
- Raw Pancreas (porcine) Concentrate 200mg
- Bromelain (9,600 GDU) 267mg
- Passionflower Flower 5.5:1 Extract (Passiflora incarnata) 40mg
- Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis) 20mg
Inflavonoid Intensive Care:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, calcium silicate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, bromelain, pancreatin, stearic acid, trypsin-chymotrypsin (milk), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating. Contains: milk.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
CAUTION: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery; may cause drowsiness. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.