~ Menopausal Syndrome
Menopausal syndrome usually occurs with women over the age of 45 years old. It usually occurs due to the
dysfunction of the ovary organ and degeneration of body systems. It can cause disturbance within the
endocrine system And parasympathetic nerves. Approximately 85% of menopausal women will manifest
some or all of the above symptoms.
I . Irregularity of the period; the flow amount can be more. or less until menstruation is completed.
2. Gradual degeneration of female genital organ and breast. Leukorrhea is more or less; sexual desire drops.
3. Hot flashes, sweating, palpitations and insomnia.
4. Mental manifestation: Anxiety, loss of memory, irritability, abnormal mood swings.
5. Degeneration of urinary system; possible occurrence of frequent micturition, urgency of urination,. urinary incontinence and degenerative cystitis.
6. Bone, joint and muscle pain. Osteoporosis may occur it is a major complication for menopausal women.
7. Cardiovascular changes, palpitation, spasmodic sensation at the frontal cardia region, systematic tachycardia or bradycardia. The systolic pressure is high and flatulation and high blood pressure exist.
Hormone Level- LH, TSH level rises and plasma estrodial level drops
Deficiency of kidney qi:
• Low function of both chong and ren meridians until period ceases.
• Imbalance of kidney yin & yang, deterioration of zang fii function
Deficiency of kidney yin,
• Irregularity of period, the color is fresh red, the amount can fluctuate, amenorrhea can occur.
• leukorrhea less
• Vaginal dryness appears.
• Dizziness and tinnitus
• Insomnia and excess dreaming
• Irritability and anger, hot sensations and sweating. Fever associated with restlessness in the chest.
• Weakness and soreness of lower back and knees.
• Dry skin, itching
TONGUE/PULSE- Red tongue, slightly coated or no coat, pulse thin and rapid'
Deficiency of kidney yang:
• Irregularity of period; more flow, less flow or amenhorrea
• Leukorrhea is watery and amount is greater
• Weakness in extremities and sensitivity to cold.
• Swelling of the body, face and lower extremities.
• Soft stool, urine clear
TONGUE/PULSE-Tongue color pale with possible excess coating. Pulse is deep, slender with
no strength .
Note: Of the deficiencies indicated above, the occurrence of kidney yang deficiency is not as likely during Menopause.
1. Moisturize kidney yin.
2. Harness ascendant liver yang
3. Mildly supplement kidney yang.
4. Nutrient chong and ren meridians.
HER13AL INGREDIENTS: (Far East Summit OB/GYN-menopause formula)
Sheng di Huang (Rehmannia-raw)
Zi Cao (Lithosperum root)
Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
Sang Ji Sheng (Loranthus twig)
Dong Gui (Angelica sinensis)
Gou Teng (Uncaria stem)
Zhi Xiang Fu (Wine treated cyperus rhizome)
Rehmannia-raw; clear blood heat, moisturize yin
Lithdspermum root: clear blood heat
Herba Epimedium: mildly warm kidney yang, harness ascendant liver yang
Loranthus twig: nutrient to kidney, strengthen bone
Angelica sinensis: tonify blood, circulated chong and ren
Uncaria stem: smooth liver qi and clear heat in the liver, lower high blood pressure
Wine treated cyperus rhizome: smooth liver qi
Update Research Notes:
I . The menopause formula may see best results if used with the hormonal balancing formula.
2. Menopause formula is not just for female menopause condition, but can be used for any
• Yin deficiency condition with false heat
• Osteoporosis in individuals
• Dry rough skin
• Phlegm heat in throat
• Balance nervous system
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.