One-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tablets, Item# 02113 (formerly 01601)
One-Per-Day now contains three potent forms of selenium (SelenoExcell®, Se-methyl-selenocysteine, and sodium selenite). Also newly included is apigenin, a powerful bioflavonoid found in many vegetables and fruits which boosts cell protection.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as 90% beta-carotene and 10% acetate) - 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide and calcium ascorbates) - 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 2000 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol) -
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI) - 75 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate) - 50 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) - 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) - 75 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt) - 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) - 300 mcg
- Biotin - 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 100 mg
- Calcium (from D-calcium pantothenate and calcium ascorbate) - 20 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) - 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) - 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate) - 30 mg
- Selenium [as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine] - 200 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) - 2 mg
- Chromium [as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® Shilajit] - 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) - 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) - 25 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid - 25 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) - 3 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 20 mg
- Inositol - 50 mg
- Marigold extract (flower) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin] - 11.12 mg
- Lycopene [from Tomat-O-Red® natural tomato extract (fruit)] - 1 mg
- Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta) - 20 mg
- Apigenin - 5 mg
croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, silica.
Tomat-O-Red® is a registered trademark of Lycored LTD.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
L-OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
Crominex® 3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.Dosage and Use:
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org