Children need a sound nutritional basis upon which to grow and develop, so it's important to ensure that they eat a balanced diet. However, with busy schedules, and fast or preprocessed foods, children may not meet all of their recommended daily value of nutrients each day. A daily multinutrient supplement can help provide the nutrition they need to grow up strong and healthy.
The Children's Formula Life Extension Mix contains ingredients from Life Extension Mix in amounts that are suitable for children 4 years and older. Each easy to chew tablet contains 10 essential minerals and vitamins, including A, D and C important for a child's healthy development and growth.
Any supplement is only as good as a child's willingness to take them. Parents know that children can be finicky about the taste no matter how nutritious. Children's Mix has been reformulated for a more appealing berry flavor. We have also removed a select few nutrients that were interfering with a great-tasting product.
Food supplements containing a mix of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phospholipids, and probiotics have been shown to help with childhood attention and self-control problems.Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 tabletsServings Per Container:
50Amount Per Serving
- Calories - 10
- Total Carbohydrates - 2.4g
- Sugars - 2g
- Other Carbohydrates - 0.4g
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) - 3500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 120mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) - 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) - 30 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI) - 3mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1.7mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) - 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) - 2mg
- Folate (as folic acid) - 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocolalamin) - 6mcg
- Biotin - 300mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) - 10mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) - 100mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodine) - 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) - 50mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) - 10mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine] - 25mcg
- Copper (as cupric sulfate) - 0.5mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) - 2mg
- Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate) - 20mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) - 10mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 9mg
- Coenzyme Q10 - 1mg
- Inositol - 10mg
- Lecithin (from soybean oil) - 10mg
- Phosphatidylcholine - 2.6mg
- Phosphatidylethanolamine - 2mg
- Phosphatidylinositol - 1.4mg
- Lutein complex (from marigold flowers) (supplying trans-lutein 5mg and trans-zeaxanthin 155mcg) - 5mg
fructose, maltodextrin, beet juice (color), stearic acid, natural flavors (strawberry, vanilla, cherry), citric acid, magnesium stearate, cornstarch, sucrose, dl-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, mannitol.
Contains fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder) and soybeans. Contains corn and rice. This product contains NO milk, egg, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.Dosage and Use:
For children 4-8 years of age chew two tablets daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
For children under the age of 4 consult with a healthcare practitioner before use.