~ Jun 07 How Congress Is Being Misled to Think That DHEA Is an "Anabolic Steroid" - References
1. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006 Jul;100(1-3) 52:8. Dehydoepiandrosterone (DHEA) is an anabolic steroid like dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the most potent natural androgen, and tetrahdyogestrinone (THG).
2. Life Extension. January, 1999. Genomics: The key to new treatments?
3. Life Extension. November, 1999. Implications of the new biology of aging.
4. US Patent 7,005,428. February 28, 2006.
5. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2006 Jun;13(2):335-55. Future perspectives of selective estrogen receptor modulators used alone and in combination with DHEA.
6. Reproduction. 2005 Jul:130(1):1-13. A guide to issues in microarray analysis: application to endometrial biology.
7. J Mol Diagn. 2001 Feb;3(1):26-31. Validation of array-based gene expression profiles by real-time (kinetic) RT-PCR.
8. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006 May;290(5):E952-60. DHT and testosterone, but not DHEA or E2, differentially modulate IGF-I, IGFBP-2, and IGFBP-3 in human prostatic stromal cells.
9. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2005 Mar;288(3):E573-84.Comparative effects of DHEA vs. testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and estradiol on proliferation and gene expression in human LNCaP prostate cancer cells.
10. J Endocrinol. 1996 Sep;150 Suppl:S107-18. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.