Immune Modulator with Tinofend®. - 60 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01704 - TwinPak
Successful aging is often dependent on a dynamic immune system. But just having a "strong" immune system isnít enough.1
A healthy and youthful body requires balanced immune-cell signaling to maintain effective and responsive immunity.1
Thatís why Life Extension® now offers Immune Modulator with Tinofend®, a botanical extract that has been shown to support a normal, modulated immune response.2-11
The plant known as Tinospora cordifolia has a long tradition of use in Ayurvedic medicine.12,13
Tinofend® is a standardized extract of active compounds that work synergistically5,11
to provide immune-modulatory support.2-11
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial found that Tinofend® produced significant changes in several immune parameters that are known to help support healthy, immune system modulation.10
Tinofend® promotes optimal immune health in three ways:
- Helps support the activity that regulates immune response and enhances the function of protective cells called macrophages.4,11
- Helps limit the number of eosinophils (type of white blood cell) already within normal range.10
- Provides polysaccharides to help optimize the immune systemís normal defenses, including neutrophil (type of white blood cell) function.5,10
Immune Modulator with Tinofend® provides the versatile Tinospora compounds shown to help maintain the balanced cellular responsiveness, sensitivity and strength of an optimized and properly-modulated immune response.2-11Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 vegetarian capsulesServings Per Container:
30Amount per Serving
|Tinofend® (Tinospora cordifolia) extract (stem) [std. to 20% polysaccharides (180 mg)]
vegetable cellulose (capsule), potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Tinofend® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.Dosage and Use:
Take two capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.References
1. Exp Gerontol. 2008 Feb;43(2):61-5.
2. Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010 Apr;1(2):112-21.
3. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2009 Nov;105(5):301-6.
4. Int Immunopharmacol. 2007 Oct;7(10):1375-86.
5. Indian J Exp Biol. 2012 Sep;50(9):612-7.
6. Int Immunopharmacol. 2006 Dec 5;6(12):1815-24.
7. Indian J Gastroenterol. 1993 Jan;12(1):5-8.
8. Indian J Med Sci. 2007;61(6): 347-55.
9. J Vector Borne Dis. 2005 Mar;42(1):36-8.
10. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005(96):445-9.
11. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Jun 14;141(3):918-26.
12. Ayu. 2012 Jan-Mar;33(1):38-43.
13. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011;11:5.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Related Products and Information