~ Feb 09 Ask The Doctor - A Natural Approach to Pain Relief - References
1. Biskupiak JE, Brixner DI, Howard K, Oderda GM. Gastrointestinal complications of over-the-counter nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs. J Pain Palliat Care Pharmacother. 2006;20(3):7-14.
2. Howes LG. Selective COX-2 inhibitors, NSAIDs and cardiovascular events - is celecoxib the safest choice? Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007 Oct;3(5):831-45.
3. Singh U, Devaraj S, Jialal I. Vitamin E, oxidative stress, and inflammation. Annu Rev Nutr. 2005;25:151-74.
4. Szostak WB, Szostak-Wegierek D. Health properties of shark oil. Przegl Lek. 2006;63(4):223-6.
5. Calder PC. n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, inflammation, and inflammatory diseases. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jun;83(6 Suppl):1505S-19S.
6. dos Santos AL, Perazzo FF, Cardoso LG, Carvalho JC. In vivo study of the anti-inflammatory effect of Rhus toxicodendron. Homeopathy. 2007 Apr;96(2):95-101.
7. Available at: http://www.vithoulkas.com/content/view/104/9/lang,en/. Accessed August 5, 2008.
8. Colucci M, Maione F, Bonito MC, Piscopo A, Di Giannuario A, Pieretti S. New insights of dimethyl sulphoxide effects (DMSO) on experimental in vivo models of nociception and inflammation. Pharmacol Res. 2008 Apr 24.
9. Iida C, Fujii K, Koga E, Washino Y, Ichi I, Kojo S. Inhibitory effect of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) on necrosis and oxidative stress caused by D-galactosamine in the rat liver. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2007 Apr;53(2):160-5.
10. Swanson BN. Medical use of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). Rev Clin Basic Pharm. 1985 Jan-Jun;5(1-2):1-33.
11. Kneer W, Kühnau S, Bias P, Haag RF. Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) gel in treatment of acute tendopathies. A multicenter, placebo-controlled, randomized study. Fortschr Med. 1994 Apr 10;112(10):142-6.
12. Yu ZW, Quinn PJ. The modulation of membrane structure and stability by dimethyl sulphoxide (review). Mol Membr Biol. 1998;15(2):59-68.
13. Freeman G. Natural Relief 1222. An all-natural analgesic cream provides effective topical pain relief. Life Extension. 2006 Aug;12(8):59-63.
14. Kovach S. The untapped healing potential of DMSO. Life Extension. 2007 July;13(7):63-8.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.