~Disease Prevention, Part 4 - Summary
The concept of taking action now to maintain youthful health is based on published scientific studies showing that the diseases of aging may be prevented or at least can be postponed.
The following supplements are the most important in preventing the common diseases of aging:
- Life Extension Mix as a cornerstone in a comprehensive supplement program.
- Life Extension Booster containing essential vegetable, herbal, and vitamin-mineral antioxidants.
- Coenzyme Q10 oil-filled softgel caps to improve cellular energy in the heart and brain.
- Hormone Balance Restoring youthful hormone balance to stave off the diseases of old age that affect both men and women. (Refer to specific Male or Female Hormone Modulation protocol, and the DHEA Replacement protocol.)
- Trimethylglycine to lower the risk of heart disease, protect DNA, and produce SAMe.
- Cognitex and Ginkgo to slow brain aging and enhance cognition.
- For Men - Ultra Natural Prostate for men to help slow prostate enlargement.
- For Women - Bone Strength Formula for women to prevent bone loss due to osteoporosis.
- Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer to counteract mitochondrial decay (one of the primary factors of aging), nutrients to boost the mitochondrial energy-producing capacity.
- Orac-Energy Greens containing the most potent herbal extracts known to prevent a wide range of degenerative diseases and enhance cognitive function.
- Vitamin K to promote bone calcification and reduce arterial and soft tissue calcification. Vitamin K also helps prevent inflammation in the joints and brain.
- Aspirin (for most people) to help prevent dangerous blot clots and reduce chronic inflammation.
- Essential Fatty Acids serve as building blocks for nerve cells and cell membranes and help prevent a host of physical disorders.
Related Products and Information
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.