~ Dec 2010 Eliminate Age-Related Skin Dryness with Novel Plant Extract - References
1. Garidel P, Folting B, Schaller I, Kerth A. The microstructure of the stratum corneum lipid barrier: mid-infrared spectroscopic studies of hydrated ceramide:palmitic acid:cholesterol model systems. Biophys Chem. 2010 Aug;150(1-3):144-56.
2. Available at: www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dockets/ 95s0316/95s-0316-rpt0275-04-Udell-vol211.pdf Accessed August 10, 2010.
3. Boisnic S, Branchet M-C. Intérêt clinique d’un ingrédient alimentaire à visée hydratante: Lipowheat™. Etude randomisée en double aveugle versus placebo. J Med Esth et Chir Derm. 2007 Dec; 34(136):239-42
4. Boisnic, Beranger JY, Branchet MC. Anti-elastase and anti-radicalar effect of ceramides. Product Research Report. Hitex.
5. Ekiz HA, Baran Y. Therapeutic applications of bioactive sphingolipids in hematological malignancies. Int J Cancer. 2010 May 25.
6. Guillou S, Ghabri S, Jannot C, Gaillard E, Lamour I, Boisnic S. The moisturizing effect of a wheat extract food supplement on women’s skin: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2010 Jul 14.
7. Nemes Z, Steinert PM. Bricks and mortar of the epidermal barrier. Exp Mol Med. 1999 Mar 31;31(1):5-19.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.