~ Dec 07 Future Of Nanomedicine - References
1. Available at: http://www.nanomedicine.com. Accessed September 25, 2007.
2. Available at: http://nihroadmap.nih.gov/overview.asp. Accessed September 25, 2007.
3. Available at: http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:uw-FMjaoqUUJ:
www.freedomtocare.org/page316.htm+gilead+sciences+anti-cancer+and+nano&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=11&gl=us. Accessed September 25, 2007.
4. Available at: http://www.zyvex.com/nanotech/feynman.html. Accessed September 25, 2007.
5. Drexler KE. Engines of Creation: The Coming Era of Nanotechnology. New York, NY: Anchor;1987.
6. O'Neal DP, Hirsch LR, Halas NJ, Payne JD, West JL. Photo-thermal tumor ablation in mice using near infrared-absorbing nanoparticles. Cancer Lett. 2004 Jun 25;209(2):171-6.
7. Available at: http://www.zyvex.com/nanotech/nanotechAndMedicine.html. Accessed September 25, 2007.
8. DeNardo SJ, DeNardo GL, Natarajan A, et al. Thermal dosimetry predictive of efficacy of 111In-ChL6 nanoparticle AMF-induced thermoablative therapy for human breast cancer in mice. J Nucl Med. 2007 Mar;48(3):437-44.
9. MacDiarmid JA, Mugridge NB, Weiss JC, et al. Bacterially derived 400 nm particles for encapsulation and cancer cell targeting of chemotherapeutics. Cancer Cell. 2007 May;11(5):431-45.
10. Hartgerink JD, Beniash E, Stupp SI. Self-assembly and mineralization of peptide-amphiphile nanofibers. Science. 2001 Nov 23;294(5547):1684-8.
11. Liu J, Levine AL, Mattoon JS, et al. Nanoparticles as image enhancing agents for ultrasonography. Phys Med Biol. 2006 May 7;51(9):2179-89.
12. Available at: http://nanomednet.org/reports/Nanomedicine%20taxonomy.pdf. Accessed October 2, 2007.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.