~ Boost Immune Function... While Suppressing Over-Active Immune Attacks - References
- Available at: http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/disease/immune.htm. Accessed July 20, 2012.
- Available at: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/aplastic/treatment.html. Accessed July 20, 2012.
- Available at: http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/ghaffar/hyper00.htm. Accessed July 20, 2012
- Thawani VR, Badar VA, Gharpure KJ, Wakode PT, Hingorani LL. Short term effect of Tinospora cordifolia in allergic rhinitis. The Antiseptic. 2006 April;103(4&P):229-32.
- Kidd P. Th1/Th2 balance: the hypothesis, its limitations, and implications for health and disease. Altern Med Rev. 2003 Aug;8(3):223-46.
- de la Cruz-Merino L, Grande-Pulido E, Albero-Tamarit A, Codes-Manuel de Villena ME. Cancer and immune response: old and new evidence for future challenges. Oncologist. 2008 Dec;13(12):1246-54.
- Powis JE, Raboud J, Ostrowski M, Loutfy MR, Kovacs C, Walmsley SL. The recombinant hepatitis B surface antigen vaccine in persons with HIV: is seroconversion sufficient for long-term protection? J Infect Dis. 2012 May 15;205(10):1534-8
- Pamuk ON, Tsokos GC. Spleen tyrosine kinase inhibition in the treatment of autoimmune, allergic and autoinflammatory diseases. Arthritis Res Ther. 2010;12(6):222.
- Land WG.Future immunosuppression in organ transplantation: treating the innate immune system of the deceased donor-start tomorrow. Exp Clin Transplant. 2012 Jun;10(3):195-208.
- McMahon G, Weir MR, Li XC, Mandelbrot DA. The evolving role of mTOR inhibition in transplantation tolerance. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011 Mar;22(3):408-15. Epub 2011 Feb 25.
- Holcombe RF, Milovanovic T, Stewart RM, Brodhag TM. Investigating the role of immunomodulation for colon cancer prevention: results of an in vivo dose escalation trial of levamisole with immunologic endpoints. Cancer Detect Prev. 2001;25(2):183-91.
- Anderson, S. Biology of natural killer cells: what is the relationship between natural killer cells and cancer? Will an increased number and/or function of natural killer cells result in lower cancer incidence? J. Nutr. Dec 2005;135(12):2910S.
- Warren RB, Griffiths CE. Systemic therapies for psoriasis: methotrexate, retinoids, and cyclosporine. Clin Dermatol. 2008 Sep-Oct;26(5):438-47.
- Schrattenholz A, Groebe K, Soskic V. Systems biology approaches and tools for analysis of interactomes and multi-target drugs. Methods Mol Biol. 2010;662:29-58.
- Wang Y, Fan X, Qu H, Gao X, Cheng Y. Strategies and techniques for multi-component drug design from medicinal herbs and traditional chinese medicine. Curr Top Med Chem. 2012 Jun 1;12(12):1356-62.
- Spelman K, Burns J, Nichols D, Winters N, Ottersberg S, Tenborg M. Modulation of cytokine expression by traditional medicines: a review of herbal immunomodulators. Altern Med Rev. 2006;11(2):128-50.
- Sharma U, Bala M, Kumar N, Singh B, Munshi RK, Bhalerao S. Immunomodulatory active compounds from Tinospora cordifolia. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Jun 14;141(3):918-26. Epub 2012 Mar 26.
- Manjrekar PN, Jolly CI, Narayanan S. Comparative studies of the immunomodulatory activity of Tinospora cordifolia and Tinospora sinensis. Fitoterapia. 2000;71:254-7.
- Upadhyay AK, Kumar K, Kumar A, Mishra HS. Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) Hook. f. and Thoms. (Guduchi) – validation of the Ayurvedic pharmacology through experimental and clinical studies. Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010 Apr-Jun;1(2):112–121.
- Wadood N, Wadood A, Shah SA. Effect of Tinospora cordifolia on blood glucose and total lipid levels of normal and alloxan-diabetic rabbits. Planta Medica. 1992;58:31-136.
- Sharma V, Pandey D. Protective Role of Tinospora cordifolia against lead-induced hepatotoxicity. Toxicol Int. 2010 Jan;17(1):12-7.
- Nair PKR, Rodrigueza S, Ramachandran R, et al. Immune stimulating properties of a novel polysaccharide from the medicinal plant Tinospora cordifolia. Int Immunopharmacol. 2004;4:1645-59.
- Rao PR, Kumar VK, Viswanath RK, Subbaraju GV. Cardioprotective activity of alcoholic extract of Tinospora cordifolia in ischemia-reperfusion induced myocardial infarction in rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2005;28(12)2319-22.
- Desai VR, Kamat JP, Sainis KB. An immunomodulator from Tinospora cordifolia with antioxidant activity in cell-free systems. Proc Indian Acad Sci. 2002;114:713-9.
- Rege N, Bapat RD, Koti R, Desai NK, Dahanukar S. Immunotherapy with Tinospora cordifolia: a new lead in the management of obstructive jaundice. Indian J Gastroenterol. 1993 Jan;12(1):5-8.
- Purandare H, Supe A. Immunomodulatory role of Tinospora cordifolia as an adjuvant in surgical treatment of diabetic foot ulcers: a prospective randomized controlled study. Indian J Med Sci. 2007 Jun;61(6):347-55.
- Purkey MT, Smith TL, Ferguson BJ, et al. Subcutaneous immunotherapy for allergic rhinitis: an evidence based review of the recent literature with recommendations. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2013 Jan 11. doi: 10.1002/alr.21141. [Epub ahead of print]
- Available at: http://www.aaaai.org/about-the-aaaai/newsroom/allergy-statistics.aspx. Accessed July 23, 2012.
- Badar VA, Thawanib VR, Wakodec PT, et al. Efficacy of Tinospora cordifolia in allergic rhinitis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005;96:445-9.
- Available at: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/sinus/sinus_conditions/how_the_sinuses_work.html. Accessed July 30, 2012.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.