Natural Factors Biosil™ Beauty, Bones, Joints, 1 fl oz (30 ml) Liquid, Item# 01007 / BM9184
BioSil® Beauty • Bones • Joints ~ 30 fl.ml. / 1 fl.oz. Liquid Unflavored
Silicon is an essential trace element required for the normal growth, development, and integrity of hair, skin, nails, mucous membranes, arteries, bones, cartilage and connective tissue. Silicon is also involved in collagen formation, the fibrous protein matrix that provides support for tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bones. The best-documented function of silicon is its action in facilitating bone mineralization. While silicon is exceptionally well tolerated at high doses, scientists currently estimate the human requirement for silicon to be from 5 to 20 mg per day.
Silicon supplementation is useful for:
- Bones: Silicon helps maintain bone density and strength by facilitating the deposit of calcium and other minerals into bone tissue.
- Joints: Silicon is vital for cartilage development and the integrity of joints and ligaments.
- Cardiovascular health: Silicon is essential for the strength and integrity of the arteries.
- Dietary silica modifies the characteristics of endothelial relaxants and attenuates smooth muscle cell responsive-ness to NO (nitric oxide) in rat aorta.
- Nails: Silicon helps nails grow faster and harder.
- Hair: Silicon helps hair grow thicker and stronger.
BioSil® rejuvenating collagen generators: Collagen gives structural support to the entire human body, especially hair, skin, nails, joints and bones. But starting as early as the age of 21, collagen diminishes by 1% per year. By age 30, the signs become visible and measurable. BioSil’s patented collagen generators are clinically proven to thicken and strengthen hair, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, strengthen nails, increase bone mineral density at the hip region, and increase formation of “bone-cushioning” collagen. It’s important to note that BioSil is not made out of collagen, it generates collagen by switching on the body’s own collagen producing cells.Supplement FactsServing Size:
25 mLServings Per Container:
120Amount Per Serving
- Silicon (as Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid) (ch-OSA®) - 5mg
- Choline (as ch-OSA®) - 100mg
Glycerol, purified water.Dosage and Use:
For skin, hair, nails joints: Take 5 drops, 2 times per day. Mix in with a 1/4 cup of liquid (preferably juice) and drink immediately.
For Bones: Take 6 drops, 1 time per day. Mix in with a 1/4 cup of liquid (preferably juice) and drink immediately.Caution:
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant of lactating.