~ An All-Natural Analgesic Cream Provides Effective Topical Pain Relief - References
1. Available at: http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/f/fibromyalgia/prevalence.htm. Accessed May 19, 2006.
2. Available at: http://www.arthritis.org/resources/gettingstarted/default.asp.Accessed May 16, 2006.
3. Davies KJ. Oxidative stress: the paradox of aerobic life. Biochem Soc Symp. 1995;6:11-31.
4. Devasagayam TP, Tilak JC, Boloor KK, et al. Free radicals and antioxidants in human health: current status and future prospects. J Assoc Physicians India. 2004 Oct;52:794-804.
5. Ahmad F, Ali SS, Usmanghani K, Ali M. Lipid contents of marine fish: Carcharhinus melanopterus (Black Shark) and Lutjanus johnii (Hira). Pak J Pharm Sci. 1991 Jul;4(2):91-101.
6. Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in inflammation and autoimmune diseases. J Am Coll Nutr. 2002 Dec;21(6):495-505.
7. Boericke W. Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica. 9th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Boericke & Runyon; 1927:132-5.
8. Ibid., 552-6.
9. Brandon ML. A double-blind placebo-controlled study evaluating the effectiveness of topically applied Natural Relief 1222 in relieving pain and stiffness in subjects with rheumatoid and/or osteoarthritis. June 15, 1998; San Diego, CA.
10. Repicky P. An all-natural topical analgesic cream for the treatment of pain and stiffness. April 1, 1995; San Diego, CA.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.