Metagenics Pneumo-Carotene Nutritional Support for the Lungs, 60 Tablets - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One tablet two times daily.
Pneumo-Carotene is a scientifically blended formulation that features a broad spectrum of antioxidant nutrients that protect and support lung tissue health.
* Provides balanced antioxidant protection with nutrients such as vitamins C and E and Caro-xan*, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene* mixed carotenoids.
* Supplies pure, raw bovine? lung concentrate (processed below 37?C) that is guaranteed raw so the natural constituents remain intact.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin A [9% (1,500 IU) as retinyl acetate and 90% (15,000 IU) as beta-carotene**] 16,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg
- Raw Lung Concentrate (bovine*) 200mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 IU
- Folic Acid 200mcg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 10mcg
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 25mg
* All bovine glandulars found in Metagenics products are imported from New Zealand.
New Zealand has an active government-monitored BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) surveillance program and no known cases of BSE.
** From Caro-xan*, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene? mixed carotenoids.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.