Fem EstroPlex - Metagenics (270 Tablets)
Metagenics Fem EstroPlex Premature and Early Menopausal Support, 270 Tablets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Three tablets daily.
Suitable for vegetarians
Fem EstroPlex is designed to provide targeted nourishment for the woman who experiences early menopause.
* Comprehensive nutritional support for balance during menopause.
* Helps to support cardiovascular health.
* Provides herbal support for circulation and relaxation.
* Supplies specially selected herbs and B vitamins that support the adrenal glands adaptive response.
THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Rutin 800mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 300mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
A proprietary herbal extract blend of: 1,050mg
- Dandelion Root 4.5:1 Extract (Taraxacum officinale)
- Chasteberry Fruit Extract (Vitex agnus-castus)
- Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis)
- Motherwort Aerial Parts 6.5:1 Extract (Leonurus cardiaca)
- Nettle Root 10:1 Extract (Urtica dioica)
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Ex Online assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.